Friday, March 1, 2013

WeLcOmE MaRcH!!

I am so happy that March is finally here!
       February was just dandy BUT I am so anxious for the warmer weather.
                    And now that I'm cleared from bed rest, I think the month will be looking bright!

                                Here's how we spent our last few days of February:
This is my new regimen
everyday!
This is now my breakfast  

Then we went to dinner to celebrate
a classmate's birthday. Maddix had
everyone cracking up as he teased
them with "thumbs upping"
everyone:) 


Maddix just ADORES Seena
By the end he was a little tired

Then today I was lucky enough to go with one of Travis's classmates over to the pool. I have been ACHING to get out and do something physical and going to the pool was like HEAVEN!

When I got home I found Travis and Maddix running around and having lots of fun. I thought Travis would have been studying but he told me he didn't want to be "that" parent that ignores his children:) I thought it was cute, and I sure appreciated the time out; however, when I returned my little Maddix was gone, and a pirate had taken his place:
Yo ho Yo ho, a pirate's
life for me! 

He loves his mom!
Apparently Travis had been coloring with Maddix and accidentally colored on his knee... and somehow it escalated to tattoos:)
Then tonight we cooked (and it took tons of time) my favorite meal that I'd been waiting all week for :
Funeral Potatoes and salad:) 
                                      -Today was a good day-
        I hope that the rest of the month goes as nicely (and perhaps as quickly... bring on that warm weather:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are writing this blog Lacey. 10 years from now, I'm going to look back at this blog and remember these days, especially watching Maddix grow up from a little baby to a big brother in so little time. Our class is so blessed to have your family share this experience with us in Poland. Maddix reminds us of our childhood back home and the little cousins, nieces and nephews that we have left back home to study and pursue our dreams in Lublin. Your family reminds of the family we hope to soon return to. Good time are just around the corner at the Johnson household :)

    ReplyDelete