Saturday, March 30, 2013

~Our Spring Break Thus Far~

After excitedly waiting for Travis to finish with his testing, Wednesday finally came and he is now officially on Spring Break! And since then we've 1. Taught Institute 2. Fought through CRAZY Polish Grocery store lines to buy food before all our markets closed for the Holiday weekend. 3. Had lunch with the Elders at a tasty Kebab shop 4. Purchased some Easter/Maternity outfits 5. Shared our first ever, family bucket of chicken from a KFC and it was in Poland 6. Went Swimming with our Polish and Taiwanese friends... and... I think I'll let the pictures tell the rest of what we've done:
Had a Family morning Cuddle session since
Travis had nowhere to be:)
   

Friday Maddix woke up at 5:30am because the sun was shining SO brightly so we decided to make the most of our day and prepared to go to our Plaza mall. On the way out I suggested we should walk home because it's always nice to be outside... BUT we received another snow storm; it was a large one that almost blew us away by the time we got home... Spring will have to wait another few weeks I guess.


This is me being VERY disappointed at the
arrival of the snow








Maddix Modeling his new Easter Outfit

The famous Maddix Funny Face
I wanted a picture of us looking so cute and
trendy; like a little Hipster family
One of my new Maternity Outfits
for Easter, since I literally can't
squeeze in ANY of my clothes
anymore



My two outfits Travis and Maddix picked out for me.
I've said it before, but I have wonderful boys
We've also talked with family on the phone, which has been nice. Today I went to the gym with my Polish friend, Anna and we had a great work out, followed by a wonderful evening with our families eating too much food together over at their house. Now tomorrow we will be lucky enough to enjoy Easter as a family, as well as a branch, and with all our friends.
So as sad as we are that our residency cards did not show up this week and we had to cancel our trip to Hungary and Vienna ( boo!) we are so fortunate to have such great friends here who are helping us make this break as wonderful as possible.......... while we try to forget about the snow!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment