Friday, September 6, 2013

Baby Update: 2months old

 How does time keep flying? At one point it seemed that his due date would never come. Each day I didn't go into labor seemed like another day that the hours would drag on. And now, what? He's been here two months? And yet, it's only been two months since I very first held my little man? I feel like I've known him my whole life... like he's always been with us. I just love him so much, the worries I once had about how I could possibly love another child like I love Maddix are gone. The answer for me was not that I had to fit another person I love into my already full heart, but that my heart grew and I now have just that much more love to give... and he takes the cake:)
Baby Questions


Sleep: You are a wonderful sleeper at night and a grazing napper. At night I feed you around 10:30pm and you sleep from 11:00pm to 6:30 or 7:30am! This is pretty consistent, however you have nights where you wake up a few times. We were beginning to make the mistake of repeatedly giving you your binkie each time you wake up so your sleeping patterns were getting worse, but your Dr. set us straight at your appointment and you're once again sleeping well. Naps you tend to sleep 30mins here, 40mins unless we've driven or gone somewhere at which point you nap longer and longer.
Weight: 10lbs 7oz, 21inches. You're in the 20-30percentile ranges in each area; so you're a little guy
Milestones: Anytime someone is smiling at you or talking sweet you flash the BIGGEST smiles. You also are getting good at mimicking the facial expressions people make at you. You also are big into talking to everyone with your cooing noises.
Likes: You LOVE having people smile and talk to you (as said above, you get excited, coo, and smile). You LOVE your brother, Maddix. He can get you smiling without even trying. You're still obessed with the ceiling fans. You really enjoy being held and cuddled. You absolutely love holding your own head up when we have you propped up on our shoulder; you just look around and take it all in. Depending on the day you really like bath time.
Dislikes: Depending on the day you do NOT like your bath time. You don't like being in the car seat for 10hours as we've just discovered on this trip. You don't like being alone. you don't like laying on your back. You don't like getting your fingernails cut. You don't really enjoy your port-a-crib. 
Anything Else: You are pretty good at dropping your head to one side or the other to roll from your tummy to your back. When you're not getting the attention you want you switch from a mad cry to a pathetic and tragic
Mom & Dad: We just love him and are thoroughly enjoying our two boys. I can't wait for them to play together, and neither can Maddix. A couple of times a week he asks me if Aaron is bigger to play with him yet. He hold him more now. Always tells us if he's crying. Loves making him laugh. Includes him when he's talking about our family. Thinks he's cute. And worries when he doesn't know where Aaron has gone too:) I'm so blessed. 
Cute fox pj's

Head over heels for this little Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment