Saturday, September 28, 2013

Moments from my life

Having said goodbye to Travis today until Christmas, I seem to have little else to say since then. So here are some candid moments over the past week that although I won't be able to properly explain why they were so great, I'm hoping years down the road when I look at the photos the memory of that special moment will come back to me:
A morning at the park with Keili
Attacking the Travis Monster

Such cuties, the lot of 'um

Just hanging around

This girl has no fear

He made it through and then
it almost nailed me and my
camera :) 
 Football Season is upon us:
BYU Game Time

Loves to cheer along
 HiDe 'N' sEeK tImE!
I had been making the bed, left the room, and when I came back Nala was sitting in my doorway with Maddix nowhere to be found. I simply asked out loud, "Nala, where is that Maddix." Instantly her tail began to wag and he jumped on my pile of blankets and started pawing at them until I heard giggles. And that's how their game began.
"Boo!"

Wishing he could hide too

Here we are

Even Uncle Garett joined in for awhile
Then today before Travis left, I insisted we get a new family photo; nothing official, but at least something with Aaron in it. So we quickly ran out back and 5 minutes later we turned out this picture:
Funny how different our family is from just one year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment