Tuesday, October 29, 2013

...Children...

I don't know how many times I have said, "I'm just too tired," "I'm getting too old for this," or "My body is falling apart." Seriously? I'm 24. TWENTY-FOUR.
Why do I feel so old?
 Because of these lil' ones... these two little goofballs
 I have plenty of friends that are out partying, going to midnight showings of movies, or have a better answer than "Going to bed!" When asked the question, "Do you have any fun plans for AFTER work?"
And when we have cute moments like these just after we wake up in the mornings I'm reminded why I'm satisfied that my best plans after work involve me... and my bed.
Then there are days, like today, that are altogether pretty great.

After Maddix's nap we dropped Aaron off with my mom and Maddix and I went on a Mommy-Son date with some other mom's and his little friends. We went to see Disney's Airplanes and met up with one of his little guy friends, Mattix, and two of his girlfriends, Lilah, and Mercedes.
It was cute watching the difference there was between the girls and the boys viewing the movie. Our two little guys were glued to the movie and into the action scenes, while the girls lost some interest and cared more about what was making the plane sad. Once the movie was over the boys burst out the door and where did they go? Straight to the arcade to play with the guns and ride the motorcycles. Just after that came the two little girls holding their mommy's hands:)
I really enjoy the way these two
are together

Boys will be boys


No comments:

Post a Comment