Thursday, October 31, 2013

~Happy Halloween~

HaPpY HaLloWeEn!
        I hope it was a super spooky, and bounteous in candy... oh and overly cute in costumes, of course! For us it was all of the above, as much as Maddix didn't like the spooky part! Oh man, there was one home he came to that was decorated to the hilt and as Maddix and Brenna (my sister came Trick-or-treating with us) walked to the door a coffin lid flew open and out popped a skeleton that sent Maddix to the ground in fits! Lucky for him he also had a little friend from the ward (Kendrix Bell) join us at the beginning of our journey and they ended up going door to door together, it was cute.

        Before the sun set and the cute little kiddies began going door to door we were lucky enough to get to carve pumpkins over at my mom's house with one of my life long friends, Vesi and her baby. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of this even, but I did snap some of the final projects tonight we when took my sister home.
These were Bryce's Pumpkins

Mine and my mom's fairies
After the carving we rushed home to eat the traditional mummy dogs, and spooky donuts before changing into our costumes and getting a few photos with Larisa's family before they left.
Little Cuties

Capt Hook,  Princess Aurora,  little fairy, Smee,  and Tafda
(from Wreck it Ralf)
Soon after this we were on our way around the block; and I mean that literally, we barely made it around the block before Maddix and Aaron were spent. I was okay with this because that meant less candy for me to be tempted by, and it was starting to get pretty cold. 
Say Hello to Nanna

Capt. Hook, Nanna, Smee
and Tinkerbell


Enjoying the beginning of the
outing

First stop was to see Summer

This home was doing an electric
show set to the song Sail. 

To end the night Vaughn, Maddix, Aaron, and I hopped in the car and made it over to Grandma Johnson's for her traditional Homemade donuts (they were tasty) and to show her our costumes; unfortunately, the boys didn't quite make it there awake :) 

-Party -Pirate -Past -Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment