Thursday, June 19, 2014

Doggy Days

              As I mentioned before, we were lucky enough, blessed enough will you, to have Nala stay in our backyard while my mom fertilized her lawn. My grandparents are extremely anti-dogs and so it was quite an honor.
Just chewing on her bone
This is where she stayed at night:)
We were going to stay out with her and
"camp" but I got sick... again.
              We absolutely love it here and the only thing that could possibly make it better is if we could have our baby girl with us all the time; however, being all together again for the first time in three years is what we look forward to about New York. In the meantime, we really just enjoyed having our little girl with us; and no one enjoyed it as much as Maddix. In fact, the whole time Nala was here I never once had Maddix ask me to play out back with him because he was bored, and they were a little adventurous together also.


                 A few times I peeked my head out the window to find the boy and Nala missing; together they had courage to cross the yard boundary and go next door to visit with the neighbor and look at his horse:) I loved it. It reminded me of a scene straight from the Andy Griffith show: Just a boy and his dog in a simpler time.
Playing in the neighbor's
water:) 

Out playing with the horse
next door
Pure Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment