Thursday, June 19, 2014

Our door adventures

Who can stay in when the weather is calling us out??
Last week I wasn't feeling the best (well for a few weeks) and ended up taking a day off of work. Taking one day off ended up being in the middle of my two days off, and created four days off in a row. So in that time we went to the pool, and it was so fun to go with my family for once; I swear they don't do much ;)
 And then one day about two minutes before swim lessons began, this boy followed a bird into a mud puddle. The result was he slipped and was covered head to toe in mud.... luckily there was a faucet I was able to wash him off in. Sometimes...
 And then last Thursday I played in a tournament Softball game and had a blast. I may have gotten too into it when I forgot I was wearing shorts and slid into third to beat the throw. THAT result:
 Oh I also got beaned in the leg by a wild throw:
All in the name of Summer Time Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment