Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summa' DaYs Be LoOkiN' like ThiS

Sometimes I write captions like "So many things, so little time..." 
But truthfully it's more like, "You want me to remember what happened four days ago? Four hours ago? Umm...." 
So I just blog through pictures, yep because if I didn't take a picture, then I probably won't remember it happened  :) 
We said goodbye to my co-worker, Nathan. I've
worked with Nathan since the day I was hired at Chuck-a-rama
and believe me when I tell you there is no one in the world that is
more of a real life Dwight than his Nathan right here.
Best of luck Dwight! 

And this kid can finally dunk his head!
This is a huge accomplishment if anyone knows
Maddix.

My in-laws made it to watch Larisa and I
sub in a softball game... funny, they were doing the same thing
8 years ago, only then who knew I'd marry into the family. 

Maddix got to attend the Lake Days with Gma Juliene
and cousin Porter. He had a blast and came back with
a fireman hat, skull 'n' bones tattoo, and a bag of candy!
Best day in his book. 

This guy has mastered the rock climbing
wall at the park next to the pool.
So smart

 Priceless Father/Son time during scripture reading

Maddix didn't want his time with dad to be over yet,
so he decided to study with him.

And then there is the ever "scary"/ fun time in life
where we learn how to drive stick.
My brother actually did a pretty good job. 

Go permission from Gma/Gpa to bring Nala out
while my mom fertilizes the lawn.

First Srawberry of the season from our own patch.
Dang birds keep eating them all before we get to them!
So not in a picture but was very fun was also a walk we got to take with my father-in-law yesterday at the River Trail. We always enjoy ANY time we get with him. Highlights of the walk were definitely when Maddix ran his bike off the path and laid it out into a pile of leaves and slid down into a tree:) and also creating seats on top of spread out mail so Vaughn's work pants didn't get dirty, while eating gummy snacks and watching Maddix throw rocks in the water! 

We also enjoyed a little time with my siblings at my mom's, a quick trip to Costco Just me and the boys, then getting to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 with Maddix and Aaron while cooking dinner. 
Aside from being pretty sick these past few days off work, they were still quite enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment