Thursday, June 19, 2014

Maxfield Family Reunion

This year we held the Maxfield Family Reunion at my grandparent's home;
which is where I live....
.... bring on the stress to get the house sparkling clean and the yard
in prestine condition before all the spies,  I mean relatives arrived and collected data to return
to my grandparents about how everything looked in their absents;)

I think everything turned out nice and it was SO much fun to get all the cousins, second cousins, spouces, etc together and have some fun. 

Highlights: Doug whipping out his guns and inadvertently forming a man's circle, multiple rounds of speed (of which I won all the one's I was in Hooah!), and the cotton candy/popcorn/snow cone machines my dad brought to the party; good times:) 
This was Maddix's first time playing
real games with the big kids
(and he was winning)

We love our U. Scotty

I love these faces:)

Ridiculousness, but they're so much fun

The man circle and their guns
Cotton Candy!

Soon to be step sisters.
These girls are so sweet, I'm glad they could make it!

This man is NOT sweet...
but I'm still glad he made it;p

Some of the Littles

A few more of the gang. 
Of all the photos this is my favorite. These are my grandma's brothers
and this picture just says so much about them:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment