Monday, August 18, 2014

A Monday in the Mountains!

        Before we moved I was SO ready to quick Chuck-a-rama; I loathed it. I wanted nothing more than to be done and never look back... then we moved, and came back, and moved and came back. All the while I went back to work there. And they were nice enough to bring me back each time.
        This past time of moving back, however, I have loved being back. I have loved the mix of friendships I've developed. I adore my customers that come in and care for them immensely. And I love that we have started doing activities outside of work again, just like we used to when I first started working there. With Travis studying all the time, and us trying to leave him alone as best we can, it's opened up many free days that we've spent with my co-workers doing all sorts of fun things. We've been going to weddings, working out, lunches, walks, and lately we've been hiking a lot. Today, by Ambria's request, we went up to a canyon in Payson and hiked to Bennie's Creek. It was a lot of fun, they were all so good to my boys:) I'm so spoiled by the people that have been placed in my life!













Mowglie Boy





Chuckies of 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment