Monday, August 18, 2014

~Six Years and Counting~

Six Years and counting. 
The other day I had all these sentimental and timeless words coming to 
my mind about Travis, what he means to me, to our boys, and just our life together
in general; tonight I have nothing. All I have to say is 
Over and over we'd choose each other. 
People say year 7 of marriage
is the absolute hardest. 
We've had tough times, really;
however, I don't think we've ever faced
anything we couldn't overcome:) We love life.
We love our life together. We love each other, and our family.
And it all came because we met:
We Dated: 
We Fell in Love: 
And were then married: 
We played with no responsibilities: 
Then extended our family: 
And had our first son, Maddix: 
Then we moved to a new country and began traveling:
We expanded our family once again, with our beautiful second boy, Aaron: 
And then spent 6 months apart from each other before reuniting: 
And since then, we've been having adventures back here in Utah,
lots, and lots of adventures (and lots and LOTS of studying)!


No comments:

Post a Comment