Monday, June 11, 2012

~One More Day... One More Time~

So in case you didn't know, my blog title today is a Phil Vasser song that I felt appropriate for the day. That's all I'll say about that.

Today started for me around 4:50am. It was just SO pretty outside and I was EXTREMELY excited to get going on the day.

These are the last views from our windows that you'll get from me for awhile... I'm sure you're tired of seeing these same views, but I guess I'm just trying to capture just how beautiful it is. So I had a few productive hours this morning then Maddix woke up early and I think he had a bad dream. Funny enough, his first request of the morning was for his "cool guy hat." Then he asked for Winnie the Pooh

Then he helped me pack ( do you remember the pictures of him helping me pack to come here?)

They looked JUST like these! 
We thoroughly enjoyed the day. Travis was BURNED out and didn't study a bit for his big big final tomorrow......... yikes, but just couldn't do it, so we went to go get some lunch and then tonight we had some people over for branch FHE/Watch the soccer game:)
After everyone left, I looked around the apartment and realized I still had tons to do and I didn't want to do it:) So now we're watching a movie and going to bed! End of story...... but you know we'll be back up around 4:30am to get the rest all finished.
Oh and here's a pictures of what a snack pile looks like when you're prepping for a 15hr flight and your husband has a say in the snacks:

No comments:

Post a Comment