Tuesday, June 26, 2012

See Maddix Run

-Our Week So far (Mon. & Tues.)

See Maddix's Monday Morning Face: Sometimes it looks like this
We've been getting some sass but actually this wasn't one of those times. He was attempting to smile... Fail 
See Maddix's outside smile: Most the time he looks like this
He was happy to once again be working with daddy fixing a car
See Maddix Run:
Kicking the soccer ball
See Travis Cursing my car:
See My Boys Working hard: While I sit in the shade
See Where Maddix Snuck Off Too: While Uncle Garett just slept through it all
See Where Else Maddix Snuck Off Too: Trying to Buckle in his bear
See What We Found in the Backyard Today:


And today we also took a walk over to my parents and discovered how much we don't like pushing a stroller through the dirt, instead of on sidewalks. But we made it and then we played in the sandbox, I took a quick nap, and hung out with my sibling. It's been a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment