Sunday, June 24, 2012

~Our Wacky Weekend~

We had a Fabulous Friday... and then I had to go to work :) Travis and Maddix let me sleep in after our late night to the rodeo and I was zonked out until 9:00am! I can't even remember the last time I slept in that long. And when I awoke, I heard the cute giggles of a baby, and this is what I found:

How can your day be anything but cheerful with a boy like that. Work was even fun. And after work we even watched part of a movie.

So then there was Saturday: OUR ANNUAL GIRL COUSIN SLEEPOVER!
We had perfect attendance (minus Shay) and I think the girls had a good time... Yes, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
As everyone showed up, the boys (minus baby Trenton) prepared to leave for to go to dinner

Meanwhile us girls started our night with some pizza... little "sleazers" to be exact

Stinking Kody kept snitching our Pizza

This was everyone (minus Brenna)

This was during one of our games, and of course the girls HAD to dance

Even the older girls had to dance

Wish I could have video taped this

This was a sour warhead contest

She hung in there and won

Although this little Madison continued to eat them after the game, just for fun

This was during our game of sardines (which was everyone's favorite I think), or a reverse hide and seek. This is just one of the MANY CLEVER hiding spots people came up with.

Thank you Megan for coming and helping me wrangle all the girls! And I'm so happy I got to meet baby Trenton
Then in the morning we tagged along to church with Kristy... well those of us that weren't sick and having thrown up all night!

And then we finished out the day with a bbq at Grandma Wells' house

Maddix enjoyed playing cars with cousin Bella

Then they watched us play older kids play some soccer (which was quite fun)

And to end the night we all came home and read some books
Thanks everyone for making our weekend so wacky and wonderful! Hope next year turns out so well!

2 comments:

  1. Nala is such a pretty dog. You need to bring her over. I think Sadie would die with excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis is really good at getting Nala to socialize well with other dogs so I bet they'd have a ball. I'll have to do it when he can bring her. How are you feeling? I read on your blog you've been sick! Also when was Steff's shower?

    ReplyDelete