Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our First Week Back in Utah

Well I must say, it's different doing the blog now that we're back home. For one thing... it's in English now; I like that change. And the other thing is that I'm used to posting the blog at night and then having people hop on to read it in the afternoon Utah time... and I can't wrap around my head that when I post it now, it's the same time for everyone here, and different for anyone back in Poland. Weird. But as I said before, I'm sure no one is reading this anymore so It's more just for my genealogical purposes anyway. That being said, here's  our happenings for our past week.

Friday Highlight:
Friday seems so far away what with us running everyday until we drop and then being zombi-ish all the other times in between. So I would say the best part of Friday was that we hung out with Garette, Travis' brother, that night.

Saturday Highlights:
We woke up and quickly readied ourselves to go mow lawns with Vaughn, then came back and cleaned the house.While we cleaned Maddix and Nala found ways to entertain themselves:)
They were chasing each other in circles round the kitchen table

I'm not quite sure who was chasing who... I don't think they knew either
Then we took a break and watched some more of the Euro Cup:
Sunday/Father's Day:
What a nice day. We went to Vaughn's single's ward that he is Bishop over and once again were the only people there with a baby... and everyone looked anytime he made a noise. They loved having a baby there. Afterward we made our way to Larisa's where we had a Father's Day Lunch. Maddix and Keili played well together and Travis, Garette, David (Larisa's Bro-in-law that is living with them), and I played a round of Settlers of Catan that Travis got as a Father's day gift. 

We stayed there the afternoon and then made our way to my Grandparents where we finished off the day with a wonderful dinner, sweet company, and fun games. 
These are the three littlest one's at my grandma's these days

These two really had fun together

And these two really had fun together :)
Monday:
I didn't get any pictures because I just forgot to grab my camera repeatedly. But we ran some errands with my mother: mall and grocery store what not's. Maddix spent a large chunk of the day at my parents house playing with the kids, and of course, out in the sandbox. Then that night we picked him up and went over to our good friends, the Hatch's and had dinner, dessert, movies and games. I'm seriously going to snag the pictures they took and post them later because they were adorable.
The night went later than we'd ever planned and both Maddix's were finding themselves extremely tired, but LOVING the fact that there was so much going on so they refused to go to sleep. So we layed out a blanket, popped a bowl of popcorn, and stuck in Rio and the had their first Late Night with a friend. It was extremely cute and I WISH I had the photos.... oh well, later I guess. 

Then this morning, Tuesday:
So far we've woke up and done our insanity work outs, watched some ducktales, been playing outside, and now we're straightening up the house and garden. 
Well, now it's time to get back to work. Enjoy the day! 

1 comment: