Thursday, June 7, 2012

*Our Farewells*

Well today we said our goodbye's go the Mecham Family... that's not true, Becky wouldn't let us say goodbye:) She doesn't like goodbye's so she said she'll just see us in Utah in a few weeks and for now that's that! So today we spent the day at the Mecham's helping them wrap up all their preparations for their flight tomorrow morning, playing games, and just enjoying each other's company. 

Thank you Mecham's for everything you've done for us and the branch out here. "We'll see you in a few weeks :)" Oh, and that being said, we DO still have Pres. Mecham here for a few more weeks before we find out who will be the new branch Pres. So we're so happy to know he's still around! 
So here was our day in pictures, but it can't express just how great the day really was: 
Maddix saw Daddy laying down and had to be like him with his blanket as well

Coloring through all the scratch paper they had to get through

Just impressed we could all fit in these jelly baskets

Hugs Goodbye

Umm, we just wanted to play with the colorful hangers

We wanted to see how far we could stretch them 
Raspberries

Cole noticed the tub was dirty so he simply meant to clean it when Maddix saw him and said, "Showie. Me? Pans, off peaze." Then continued by pulling down his pants... so we HAD to give him a bath.
Pres. Mecham just can't get enough of our little guy

wrapped in their robes he looked just like a jedi said the boys:)

So they dawned him with weapons. The bow was his weapon of choice

A little dinner

Even Negra came over to say goodbye. Maddix said, "Bye Nay Nay!"
We thoroughly enjoyed the last 5months with these wonderful folks. We love you guys! 

Then on a side note this morning when we woke up I was saying something to Travis when I said, "Oh my..." and I cut off and Maddix finished my sentence by saying, "fweak" HAHAHAHA. So Travis begins to give me a hard time over Maddix mocking me and I said, "Whatever what about the day you were saying 'What the heck?" and Maddix comes and says, "Whata Heck" AH! He did it to me twice.... to top it off a third time I said "Dang it," and you can guess what Maddix continued to say to me:) Brother, it's a good thing we don't say anything TRULY appalling because have officially hit that mocking bird stage!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my those kids just LOVE Maddix, you can tell from all the photos. What a neat thing! That little guy is so so funny! I can't wait to see him IN A FEW WEEKS!

    ReplyDelete