Friday, January 11, 2013

Living With A Goof!!

Well it's safe to say that Maddix sure is growing into his own personality. He comes up with games, talks back, tells jokes, laughs when you laugh, quotes movies and books, problem solves, and pretty much has a mind entirely of his own!

Sorry for two posts primarily about Maddix, but this is what I do with my day folks, and at the end of the day, he is my overall project. Whether or not the house is clean, or the food tasted great, It's me and him and seeing his progress is really how I measure mine:) So here are some of our activities we've been up too!
Cool Guy Pillow Fights
Sock wars from our forts (I used to do this with my dad when I was little)


Sweet awesome bubble bathes with puzzles and all sorts of toys
Lots of hide 'n' seek
 He is pretty unique and completely full of surprises. Lately we've been learning how to play football, how to count, all of our colors, and memorizing our alphabet. Currently Travis is doing a work out and Maddix is doing his best to imitate him. Holy Cow it's priceless I wish I was allowed to get a photo of it!
I love my guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment