Thursday, May 24, 2012

2 weeks, 6 days!

Well, I love and appreciate our time here, and the friendships we're making...........
.......... that being said, I am getting SO excited to come home. And I'm sure by the end we'll be soooo happy to come back to Poland ha ha, don't you love how life does that to you :) But we're lucky, and so blessed, the way our timing splits up: 5months here, 4months at home.. Makes us appreciate the time in each area without missing the other too much that it's hard. SO, that being said, it's VERY HARD to focus on anything here these days; especially with Travis having headed into finals studying so he's here but NOT HERE, and the Mecham's are preparing to move so we've not gone swimming or done too much.
 I'm trying to fill the days with fun, memorable activities, but I just keep thinking about coming home! :) Here's some more stuff we've done to pass the last two days.
Once again found him reading scriptures to himself

Finally a new recipe: Chicken-Broccoli Alfredo! We enjoyed it!

This was our sunset last night

I think it was the prettiest thus far

Then this morning Maddix just wanted Daddy time, so Travis fit him in without missing a study beat. Maddix even did some studying with Travis:)
Then today Maddix went and played with Cole and Mckay while I helped Bailey and Becky prepare for their YW conference they're going to on Saturday by doing some Craft projects. Then tonight I faced some fears and taught my first ever Institute class. The lesson was over the Book of Numbers; yikes:) But I survived and they said they enjoyed all my pictures I drew, that it bridged the language barrier gap, ha ha.
Thanks for the rides Becky!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see you at Steff's shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks! I'm so excited to come home honestly. I look so forward to seeing everyone. I'm excited for Steff!

    ReplyDelete