Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Well, well, well yet another gorgeous day. And with Travis home we just couldn't spend it inside!
So after my workout and morning run we cleaned up and got going with errands in prep for tomorrow's trip:
I put him on the couch after a bath to watch Winnie the Pooh and this is what I came back too

On our way to the mall
This is just outside our building


Purchasing some summer clothes had Maddix tired out so he took a seat

Travis just HAD to HAVE this cool guy hat for Maddix (I secretly love it)!
Maddix was TERRIBLE at the mall and on most the walk so we cut out an ice cream stop we were going to  make... but we still stopped and let him play at the park because we just had to :)






... Shortly after this happy face on the swing Maddix had another breakdown and earned himself the loss of all his cars for the day, no cars movies, and an extended stay on daddy's lap to learn how to sit calmly. I sure hope this is out of his system for the next 8 days seeing as how tomorrow at dawn we're getting in a car for 10hrs:) So we also ordered pizza today since everything was closing down early and we were too tired to get back in that heat and walk to the grocery store. Then the Elders came over for games (I promise they do go and work... they don't always come to our house for games ha ha!
I just had to show you how awesome his hair looks in this cool guy hat:)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't even believe how cute that Cool guy hat is! Lace since I don't know how to get a hold of you, You need to call me when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete