Thursday, May 31, 2012

~Things I'm missing~

Maddix was in the best mood today. Although I have to say a few things involving my previous post:
  • That glorious nap he took..... 
  • .... the cake he ate so close to bed.... 
  • all the shaking Kohsee did to wind him up....
Well they all equal him waking up at 2:20am and running into my room crying. After I calmed him down and got him into bed he was WIDE AWAKE! We didn't get back to bed until just about 4am. Only one good thing came from this: I finally got to know what time the sun rises here: 3:20am, and by 4am it's as bright as it is at 6 or 7am in Utah. So, I guess, Thanks for that Maddix?

Also, as mentioned in the previous post about the study/party we had. Well Travis and his class were studying for their Polish Language Exam and when Travis got to class today his teacher called his name and announced that he was the ONLY person to receive 100% all semester so he was exempt from the final! Way to go Travis!

Okay today was nice, Maddix and did our workouts, he took a less long nap, and then we went on a really long walk with Mckay and Cole (who were dying to get out of the house), and we had a great time. When we got home we made dinner while Travis continued to study away and then we ate, I put the boy in the tub, got him to bed, and went for a run with Ceena (a fellow classmate). Then I finished The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and am now missing Mackenzie quite a bit, and it's got me thinking of all the things I miss at home (meanwhile Travis has been studying away)

(These are not inclusive of EVERYTHING I'm missing... they're just pictures I happen to have, so if you're not up here, please know I'm missing you too, but I'm also missing your picture:) (This is also in no order besides the order I found the pictures:)
These wonderful women

I miss these faces
And this face as well!

I miss having a killer/tan body! What did you do to me Maddix?!

I miss boating

I miss this silly girl
These loved people I miss as well

And definitely this guy

The Beach

Disneyland!
These awesome family peeps

Being in school and learning

Grandma Eileen

Our loving Grandpa Herb
This cute little girl!

This valiant young man
And this grumpy, sarcastic, kind hearted, loveable, and devoted Son of God, my amazing Grandfather

No comments:

Post a Comment