Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 05, 2012... almost typed 2011

I have been out of work from my teeth for a week and going back to work yesterday was like starting over all over again; seriously though. I woke up this morning and asked myself, "why am I sore? Heaven knows I have not worked out or lifted a productive finger in weeks... oh right, those dirty bus tubs." 
It's amazing out quick you fall out of your groove and may I just say... I don't want to do the work of getting back into the habit. Knowing that we are moving in a few weeks is keeping me from hopping back into the swing of things. I have hit this wall and I don't want to work anymore. That being said, I don't want to be broke anymore either ha ha! So "Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go."
Who wants to leave a face like this?





Or these...



Could they get much cuter than these?





Well... I guess that they can.








1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I remember feeling that way about work before going on (permanent) maternity leave. You're almost there Lace! I'm so excited for you though, seriously!

    ReplyDelete