Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Day Gone... Four Left To Enjoy

With the end of our Sunday day and the dawning of Monday morning, it marked the first day of our last week here in Utah. I'm determined to not let time go by too quick; can I demand time slow down? Well here are some pictures to mark our events we've been partaking in:

Maddix felt he could fit in this tote
PB&J can be sticky!
Poor Nala waiting for her bath
At the end of the day Maddix was tuckered out from all the fun we had playing with Nala, going to lunch with my mom, and then attending a "very un-merry un-birthday party to ME, TRAVIS, PHIL (my brother-in-law), and GARETT (my other brother-in-law)," hosted my by in-laws.

Movie time with Daddy
FORT TIME!!!
Maddix and Cousin Keili enjoying some of their last time together
I don't know if they enjoyed the forts as much as they enjoyed the technology hidden him them (Maddix's phone, and Keili's guitar), but they sure enjoyed each other.  He'll miss his cousin!

1 comment: