Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do you ever feel like you missed your calling in life?
I just watched a dance performance that touched my core and made me ache to be dancing once again. It is so deep in my sole and yet I find myself saying, "it's too late, you've picked your path..." But I'm 23?! Is it really too late?

Anyway, Yesterday (Wednesday):
After the kids finished school we just enjoyed the sun by going back to the park and playing tag, as well as joining in in a game of soccer with a group of Polish kids. I tell you what, I haven't ran like that in awhile... and it didn't kick my butt. It was awesome to get out there with these 12 year old soccer whizzes as keep up. Funniest/scariest moment:
Mckay was going up against the toughest of the soccer hooligans and ended up colliding with him. When they hopped up, Peoter was holding his leg and there was blood spewing everywhere. I couldn't believe how bad it was cut, and what did this crazy little kid do? Wiped it in the grass and kept playing. It's no wonder he's as good as he is! After the park we went home and made dinner and had the Elders and Pawel over.

Today, Thursday:
With Mckay and Bailey having tests today, that left Cole with no school (something he was quite pleased about) so I took him with Maddix and I to go continue the routine of going to my apt for a bit to get in my Insanity work out. They played so extremely well together! These two could play cars, watch cars, and bond over cars all day long!
After the kids finished their successful tests we had he opportunity to enjoy the most BEAUTIFUL day I have yet to see here in Poland. We went out in he yard and played tag, monkey in the middle, and just had oodles of fun with the neighbor's dog, Negra. Wish I'd snapped a photo. Then we got out of the 'heat' and played inside.

We then struck a deal where we divied out a list of chores to get the house in tip top shape in exchange for going out for dinner tonight:
And there you go:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh so fun! You're such a good mommy, and look! You're a natural at lots of children too! Someday you will have a handful of children of your own, and so will I. :) And hopefully then we will live near each other and they can play together and be best friends just like us.

    ReplyDelete