Friday, April 20, 2012

A Thurs/Friday Post

ThUrsDay's Go-Arounds:
For the most part is was a quiet Thursday filled with lots of fun with my little guy. We played a lot, went for a walk, and enjoyed another sunless day (but we sure were missing the sun!). Then that night we had Bailey come over for a girls night :) I practically forced her to look at all my pictures, then we watched some movies and just had a good time. Trav and Maddix were asleep in the other room on the futon beds and sometime after midnight I dragged myself in there with them and left the wide awake teen to watch movies until she felt like sleeping.

FriDay's To-Do's:
Well when you're sleeping in the same room with a hubby that wakes up at 5:00am and a baby boy that rises with the son... you can bet that I didn't get to sleep in like the lil' teen next door, so I slipped in a P90-X work out before Becky picked us up for some swimming. Well it just so happened that I got to put in quite a few laps in the pool and by the time we came home EVERY LAST ONE OF US was exhausted; Maddix took a 2 1/2hr nap, I slept around an hour, and everyone at the Mecham house was out for like 3hrs... somethin' was in the water. And this is what we looked like when we woke up:

And then once we woke up we.... put off cleaning... put off cooking, YET shoved our faces with any and all food that was readily eatable. And then we were a mess so he took a bath and we ended up here:
Still haven't moved the couch back from being our bed last night
Until we heard a miracle. There were tons of children and some puppies out in the courtyard behind our house, so we hurried to get dressed and took our soccer ball outside. Maddix had so much fun with them and I enjoyed seeing him run around with the kids. And even better, to end the outing Travis came and found us and Maddix went running to him with his arms outstretched, yelling, "daddy! Daddy!" We were so happy to have him home. I turned Maddix over to Travis and went for a 2mile run with some of his classmates. When we came home this is what I found:
They were watching Winnie the Pooh

So cute! We then blew off making dinner because we received an invitation to a pizza dinner with the Mecham's:


What a super fun day. Oh, and I figured out I did 510stairs today, oh yeah.... too bad all that pizza evened back out the playing field; well I guess there's tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment