Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Titless Tuesday

Today was a wonderful day, all be it a lazy one.

I had every intention an eradicating the piles of filth that lay around my apartment, and to be fair I did start off productively. I had lots of chores done and I'd even done my language lesson, then Travis came home.
And from there, my day was shot.

We did nothing all the way up until it was time to leave for our combined activity; which went well. We had one of the young men come (one of our two), and then our one young woman. I feel like it went well, but we definitely have our work cut out for us! How do you explain the concept of YW/YM's to youth who've NEVER heard of such a thing and aren't getting together with any other kids there age, just their leader... that takes a lot of faith on their part to see it through and go. Well pray for them, and us to know how to go about this.
SO I have no pictures from today, BUT since Sunday I didn't do the post I have some photos I'll share:
Naked time while riding the blanket like a horse

Then hiding so I can't put his diaper back on

Then barely getting his diaper back on in time for our dinner guests, the Elders and Pawel (Pav-o)

No comments:

Post a Comment