Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Monday/Tuesday Recap

Man I dislike when I don't get the events from the day written down. I always forget the cute little details that make that day worth remembering until after I've posted and then I get angry. Grr.
Monday as I can recall it: 
At 6:30am Becky came to drop of the keys to the car on and her children, and moments later she and Pres. Mecham drove away to catch a plane to England for the week. So after a morning at my apartment waiting for the UPS man to show up with our dvd's in German we ordered or Maddix, we finally got to go to the pool. I was extremely exhausted from not sleeping, fighting silverfish, my first Insanity work out, still feeling under the weather, and all of a sudden listening to four people telling me stories instead of one baby ha ha, so I grabbed a tube and just floated in the pool next to Maddix and literally used a little energy as I possibly could:) Once the kids were pooled out we rushed home (well we got stuck in major traffic, I made some people super mad by driving down a one way road the wrong way, hopping in a non existent lane, and then took a wrong turn and drove really slow. People honked and hated me, and I hated driving! :) and played some games with Pawol (Pav-oh) and the missionaries before eating dinner. Once Travis joined us for the evening it just was perfect. We enjoyed each other's company, held family night, then got to bed a little later than we'd hoped for but hey, we're still getting used to each other's schedules.

Tuesday (today):
In knowing that the tutor would be at the house running the kids schooling, I planned the day so I could drop Trav at school and run to my apartment to clean all the dead silverfish off the bathroom floor from my Raid escapade, do laundry, try day two of the Insanity work out, and put Maddix down for a good solid nap. So I almost died during the work out, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
... After school we all (including Trav) played about 30mins of Mario Kart before we headed over to the park and played tag on and off in the rain. We made dinner, cleaned, held YW, and had some scriptures read before sending the kids off to bed. I then realized there was no more milk so Bailey kindly accompanied me to the store and I really enjoyed having someone to go with me. Especially late at night. Well we got the kids into bed on time tonight and then realized how tired we were. I am having a real introduction into what more children in my life would be like... and well....
... I have no words :O) Heh. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment