Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Gorgeous Sunday... and I'm in bed

Once again I must start off by saying "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SABBATH DAY!"


These are some of the views of our area since it greened over night. Be prepared. I'm sure I'll be posting more spring pictures over the next few weeks.

Well we started this wonderful morning off by having Travis' classmate, John, over for french toast this morning, and then Travis went to church while Maddix and I both stayed home because we were once again not feeling the best. So funny enough, this cold, or virus, or whatever it is that has me sick... could possibly by me teething!

When I had my wisdom teeth out, they left in one because my jaw had room to allow the tooth to come in, and I believe it is now coming in.
So to my dear little Maddix: I'm sorry when I get mad at you for throwing fits, fussing, refusing to eat, and all around just feeling lousy because I now understand, I feel for you, and teething is the WORST. Sorry Buddy.

While Maddix took a nap I turned on some Anne of Green Gables because that's what I always watched when I used to get sick. Then when Travis came home he was sweet enough to let me stay in bed all day... so I watched some more Anne movies all the way until the elders came over for soft tacos (with homemade taco shells). So to recap: Very Pretty day, fevers for Maddix and I, lots of tissues on the floor next to my bed, LOTS of poopy diapers for Maddix from teething, and a wonderful Travis who took care of the house and cooking today. Thank you hunny, and I'm so glad you're home for the week. We've missed you. And now we can enjoy more views like these


No comments:

Post a Comment