Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Journey Through the Day

This morning I didn't have the heart to do P90 X after being gone from the exercising scene for a week and being heavy laden with patries, and sausages, and goodies... oh it makes me sick just thinking about it:) So I tried a different work out where you do these turbo dancing moves real fast ha ha. It was quite the work out but you look like a FOOL while doing it. Maddix was hysterical laughing while watching me. Then it was bath time.
Always says 'cheese' when the Camera's present

Trying to kiss the Camera

Look at this curly hair! 


 So I have a huge list of things to get done to make up for time gone and I fully intended to do it all... then Travis came home. His classes got canceled. He studied for a bit and I cleaned a little. For the most part we did nothing, accomplished nothing, and had nothing to show for Maddix's nap time. Ahh, I can now cross off 'be lazy and unproductive' off my to do list, YES! :S 

Then in Trav's last class he scored a perfect score on his quiz in a class he's never gotten a 100% in before! When he came home we made pizza slices and watched a family movie with Maddix. 
It rained all day which made it nice to stay in. Maddix was extremely cute today. He said, 'you funny' and pointed at me nose. He kept giving loves to both Travis and I and I just can't write all the cute things he did today! 
Just know he was perfectly adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment