Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just a funny day at home

Today I cleaned from top to bottom and when Travis came home the apartment was shining! Meanwhile Maddix found things to do:
A little Hide and Seek anyone? 
Maddix started the morning out by running away as I was changing his bum, snagging his new shoes on the way, and insisting that we play hide and seek. And yes, he wouldn't part with those shoes even when they were falling off his feet!
 There was a moment he parted with the Cars shoes to try out Daddy's Sunday shoes. Notice the floor shining in the background? :)
Then there was some more hiding time. And this his new way of holding the binki in his mouth. Weirdo.
I think this was one of my favorite things we discovered today. We were crawling around like cars when he came and bonked me in the head and yelled, "beep beep!" Once he realized how funny it was he kept doing it over and over again.
And then there was the neediness that kicked up as mommy neglected him. He would pick up a selection of Cars and jumble them in his arms and follow me room to room. Each time I changed rooms he had to re pick them up and fumble them into the next room.

To make it up to him I took him out for a walk, which was better than others, except that all Maddix wants to do is pet one of the passing puppies here and no one will let him! Boo to you all! Then we had some fun family time right before we put him to bed. Now Travis and I get to enjoy a movie before bed, so goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Maddox is so cute. Mercedes does that too, I'll move quickly from room to room and she will get upset because she can't keep up with me, and she gets mad when I leave, even when I tell her I'm leaving the room for one second. It's kind of fun at the same time though. They love their mommies so much!

    ReplyDelete