Monday, March 5, 2012

Almost a Complete Wash

Well there was A LOT to do today with us having been at this conference this weekend, but what was accomplished was close to little. Today was almost a wash on any productivity. But we had some fun moments:
What a goof!

He thought he was pretty dang funny

We were out of food and I didn't get to the Real so we had anything we could find. Which happened to be Hashbrowns and eggs

This little boy LOVES brushing his teeth in the morning and night

So happy that he's willing to hAm iT uP for the CaMeRa

I make him cash in his Binki and give him the toothbrush just so I have some sort of leverage when it's time to swap back the toothbrush... which he always puts up a fight before giving back.
So today was also really great because Maddix brought me book after book after his first nap and sat next to me unmoving while I read them all to me. Normally I'm forcing him to stay on my lap while I read to him and here today he willing stayed with me for a dozen books! I hope we've entered into a new phase with this.

Then his second nap wasn't really happening because the sun is staying out later now so I got in bed with him and we read so more books. Then we started watching Tarzan. He cuddled on my lap for about half the movie and still enjoyed the rest of it while playing around the room. It was a pleasantly unproductive day (although I did do some cleaning to fight against the bugs that decided to move back in in the day and a half we were gone).

1 comment:

  1. Well sounds like you got a lot of good special time with the little guy, and sometimes that's more productive than anything!

    ReplyDelete