Sunday, March 25, 2012

Living for the Weekend: What a Novel Concept

I LOVE not working; it really makes me realize why people get excited for the weekends. Saturday Travis was fortunate enough to go partake in a baptism for our branch; he was a witness. He told me when he got home, "I can't think of a better way to start my day:)" THEN... he spent the rest of the day studying. To get out of his hair Maddix and I accompanied the Mecham's on an outing to the Lake:






We had a great time, and it was such a beautiful area.
Then today we thoroughly enjoyed church, took part in our first Branch Council meeting, and then for dinner tonight we not only were fortunate of having the missionaries over for fajita's but also an investigator who was quite pleasant.
I love the weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment