Monday, March 19, 2012

A Fun weekend... Monday responsibilities

This weekend was so much fun. 
I already wrote about Sat and Sunday's are just always great. Maddix fell asleep at church once again, and Sis. Gładun (Gwah-doon) gave a wonderful sunday school lesson, with some tasty Polish Desserts. 
The whole day was very lazy, very relaxed, and went by extremely fast. 
Now today, Monday started with a morning trip to the pool again. Then Maddix crashed and napped for 2 1/2 hrs and was not happy I woke him up. Becky took us to her house where her daughter, Bailey babysat Maddix and the rest of us went on a day long grocery shopping spree. It was pretty nice to not have Maddix at the store with me, but funny enough in the few hours we were gone I really missed him now that I'm used to him being around all the time. He had fun though, they had cars from Cars 2 that he does NOT have so he loved those, and they got to play with the neighbor's black lab Negro (Nay-grow) and Bailey said Maddix just LOVED the doggy. 
Essentially that was our past few days.
I will get caught up on my house cleaning, putting the groceries away, give Maddix a bath, plan the Young Women's activity, my language lesson, and a few other things then I will Post a much better blog. 
p.s. Travis is right in the Middle of his midterms for 18 classes, so if I don't mention him for the next few weeks, no he did not die, he just wishes he did:O) I'll let you know if he survives. 
Have a good night!

1 comment: