Thursday, March 8, 2012

~LeT's ShEd SoMe LiGhT oN tHe PrObLeM~

Today was beautiful. It just went too fast:)
This morning Maddix let me know he was going to have a clingy day, which I was fine with except for during my morning exercising.. so we got inventive.
By far our most successful, and fun, fort we've made thus far. He played it in the whole time I worked out... and then on and off for the rest of the day. I thought he might sneak in there for nap time, but he was a good boy and avoided that temptation.
Then for lunch Maddix was still asleep by the time I finished with all my cleaning, emailing, and showering, so I got creative with lunch
Sometimes I get carried away, but I love that I have time too.
After lunch we did some more chores together, played for like an hour in the fort with the cars, and then we went for a walk to try and find a park. All these girls were walking the streets carrying flowers today and I felt a little out of place. Weird thing was that it was the same long skinny yellow un-blossomed flower in every girls hand. I think I'm out of the loop on something. And there were girls EVERYWHERE. Oh boy, if I had been a guy out walking with Maddix, I could have picked up any of those girls because they LOVED Maddix. Again, everyone is in love with his fuzzy hat from Grandma Lori.

We never did find the park. He got tired. So we came home, he took a nap and then tonight while we were cooking dinner all the power in the apt shut off, except the tv. The oven, microwave, lights, everything just shut off. I wondered if our realtor had forgotten to pay the bill, but the tv was on. It must have been a breaker.
I typed into the google translate ( I love technology) and went across the hall to the neighbors who I made contact with a little bit back. I pressed the speaker button and the computer began to repeat everything I'd typed at loud. It was an amazing moment. He and his wife came over and showed me how to work the breaker and told me that if I need ANYTHING to just come over. They're so sweet.
So we had some light shed on our darkness and now I'm not sure how dinner is going to turn out. It's a new recipe but I don't think it will be done until around 8:30pm with the losing the power for awhile. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow if it tastes good. If not, it's leftovers for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment