Wednesday, March 14, 2012

~Rainy Day~

As I've mentioned before the heaters in our apartment have the knobs broken off them so it's a million degrees in our apartment, even when it's freezing outside. To counter the heat we keep the windows open (until I see bugs come in, and then I SHUT it... then it's too hot and it's opened once again), and last night it began to rain. The temp dropped quickly and I woke up EXTREMELY cold. Travis stole the blanket to top it off and I woke up with this chill hanging onto me.

Something to know about me: When I'm cold, I want NOTHING more than to wrap up in a blanket and watch movies all day. So today was our RaiNy DaY- LaZy DaY.
Maddix found entertainment in our mop bucket that I use to put laundry in. He pushed it all over the place, put toys in and out of it, and climbed in and out of it as well:)
Love this baby face of his
He also cracked me up, when I was folding laundry he brought me an outfit and kept saying, "please? please?" And he'd keep trying to put the shirts over his head. Can you guess what outfit he wanted me to put him in?
Of Course. He kept making the vroom noise and I promised him he could wear it tomorrow:)

Nothing too interesting happened today. We read books, watched a movie from inside his fort, colored, and cooked. I even got a short nap while he was asleep, not intentionally. I had turned on my language lesson and fell asleep maybe 5mins into it.
Other news: Travis purchased our plane tickets to Germany for Easter Break. We will get to spend 5 days there, maybe spend some time in Holland, and have a layover in Zurich. Travis literally did two cartwheels in a row when he finished booking the tickets:)
Then to top his night off, I made burritos, taco salads, and chips and salsa for dinner and he was ecstatic.
That was the day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that food looks so good. When I see you again will you cook for me Lace?

    ReplyDelete