Thursday, February 16, 2012

6:30am: Wake up and begin the day
  • Read scriptures
  • Do P90 X
  • Have Breakfast with Maddix
  • Do some Zumba dancing together to get out some energy. Except he wanted to be in my arms while we danced so hopefully I bounced hard enough and moved around enough to burn out his energy.
  • Put him down for a nap, get scared over a man in all black knocking at my door and not going away. He leaves, I shower and clean up (found out it was a meter reader man)
  • Lunch Time
Baked Zucchini sticks dipped in Marinara
  •  Clean up lunch to prevent buggies from having a meal
  • visit with daddy who is home on break
  • Do a little cleaning while Maddix played with his cars
  • We walked Daddy back to class then took our time exploring in the snow on the way back, until we fell, got snow in our boots, and then screamed the whole way home while all the polish people just stared at us. 
  • Snuggled under our blanket and started to watch Jungle Book while we warmed up... got bored, warmed up and decided to run around the apartment instead
  • Afternoon nap for Maddix, while I began a grocery list and continued to do some laundry. Laundry takes longer here since they don't use dryers. We just having drying racks, so all our clothes turn out very crispy.
5:00pm:
  •  Begin Dinner While  Maddix begins Cars
He did this himself. Normally I have to wrap the blanket around him. Another first
  •  Eat Dinner
Pork chops, applesauce, and a garden salad
  •  Clean once again
  • Bath time for Maddix
  • Read a few verses in Nephi
  • Force him to stay on my lap while we read out of our Winni the Pooh chapter book (it was hard for the little guy having no pictures)
  • Say our prayers and go to bed
  • Blog, talk to my mom, email people back, continue on my grocery list
  • Say hello to Travis who just walked in the door. If he doesn't need me to help him study then I'm off to an early bed. 
-p.s. Travis scored 10/10 and 9/10 on his two anatomy quizzes today. He tied for the highest scores out of the class. Those are some good starting steps I'd say:)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Travis! Okay Lacey I'm requesting a "Lacey's Poland Cookbook" someday. Everything you make looks so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete