Monday, February 20, 2012

First Sunny~Outdoor~Then freak snow front~Fun Day

This morning the sun graced us with it's presence. It's the first time i've seen the sun in two weeks, I kid you not. So without further ado, I give you: Mommy and Maddix's trip outside:
Playing on the bench
Exploring our backyard/courtyard
Digging like Nala
Showing me the snow he found
Then after realizing just how much dog poop there was all over the ground, we went for a walk towards old town, but not too far from our apartment building:

Digging in the snow and making pictures...
...until he decided to try eating it. First snow eating experience. He continued a few more times
Inside the building and using the stairs like a big boy
Doing it all by himself
Then about 5mins after we got inside, then sun disappeared and when I looked out my window I couldn't see anything but snow and grey clouds. But about 10mins later the sun was back and it was just really cold... I'm just glad we were in by that point. We snuggled on the couch to some Dark Wing Duck cartoons, then eventually I pulled myself off the couch to make some dinner. Maddix was just such a good boy today. He played with his cars, and today he voluntarily brought me two books to read him, he read on his own while I cooked, and really didn't have a whiny day at all!
Playing with his cars
talking/taking pictures with his phone
Reading in his new position he enjoys
Then we had dinner, cleaned up, said prayers , and went off to bed.
Stuffed Pepper Soup over Rice
And then I just wanted to point out how big he is getting! He is eating real healthy over here and I swear he's just about to pop out of all his outfits. If it says 12-18m, he's just about popping out of it. I can't believe my little guy is moving in the 2T sized clothes... Two-as in 2years old! T- as in toddler, not my little baby....
Also notice that since we've arrived here his hair has gone curly. These pictures were only taken two weeks apart from each other.
Now
Just before we left Provo two weeks ago
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Um can I have some of that soup over rice right now? Looks so good! And that's so interesting about madix's hair! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete