Saturday, February 25, 2012

~ Maddix Gotsta Teethin Blues~

Maddix's Blue's song:
He's a baby named Maddix, wa-wow wa wow.
And lately he's been sad, wa-wow wa wow
Just a screamin all daaa-ay, wa-wow wa wow
And makin his folk's so mad wa-wow wa wow

Tonight I'd had enough! wa-wow wa wow
he had pushed it to far! wa-wow wa wow
So I sat him on the couch, wa-wow wa wow
And we put on CARS wa-wow wa wow

Did I forget to mention, wa-wow wa wow
that  earlier today, wa-wow wa wow
I was unloading my groceries, wa-wow wa wow
When a smell came my way, wa-wow wa wow

IT was ALL up his back! wa-wow wa wow
Just tons and tons of poop! wa-wow wa wow
This was the last of the poop that crept out of the diaper:)
 So we quickly took a bath, wa-wow wa wow
And then had us some soup, wa-wow wa wow

 So once the house was clean, wa-wow wa wow
 family phone calls all done, wa-wow wa wow
We gave the boy some meds wa-wow wa wow
And said "good riddance" to our son! 
 He's got the.... BAAABAY teethin blues!
He's got the B-A-B-Y, T-double E
T-H-I-N bLUES, can't you see?!
He's got the.... BAAABAY teethin blues!
*Drum rollin'*
......................And so do his momma and daaaaaaad
*more Drum rollin'*
*symbol tap*
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment