Monday, February 20, 2012

A quick P.S. Post

P.s. On valentines day, I had left the laptop sitting on the bed and when I came in Maddix was in the process of entering credit card information onto the computer to purchase a bag of large valentines candies from a husband and wife website.... don't ask me how he got there, or how he got the item in the check out basket to even try and purchase. Thank goodness he didn't have a credit card!...

... Oh, and then just as I finish and submit my last blog, Travis turns to me and asks, "did you order anything from Amazon the other day when I was buying my school books?" I looked at him like, "Why on earth would I be on your page purchasing anything on your card?" He racked his brain for a minute and then it all hit him.
The other day he had walked out of the room in the middle of purchasing textbooks and when he came back in Maddix was on the laptop. It seemed harmless, but we all know Maddix's mad computer skills can't be trusted! So then it just became apparent that Maddix hopped on the computer, ordered an online oxford/english dictionary. But how did he pay for it you say? Travis has his credit card number automatically programmed in while he was making his purchases. So thankfully, it only cost $15.00 vs anything else he could have purchased. He could have done ANYTHING with that power! Such a scary thought!
This face just can't be trusted!!!!!!

1 comment: