Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Post From Maddix

[My day was spent shadowing Maddix since today he seems to have more to say and show me than usual, so quickly I'll mention the cleaning lady came... it was what I expected it to be for a job that took only 2 1/2 hrs for the whole apartment, so then I re-cleaned it the right way. So it's getting there; almost good enough to post some pictures.]

A Post from Maddix:
Today I got all my toys unpacked and was very excited to see just how many I have! I built an obstacle  course with the suitcases then got mommy to hold my hand while we played 'Red Light/Green Light' all through it.
We played all day, until mommy made me take a bath, but today I had a lot of fun with it
This is the coolest tub I've ever been in
So cool that I had to get up and try some tricks
Trick #1 attempted
Yeah I'm pretty cool for pulling that off!
Mommy thought I was getting tired so she told me it was time to get out
Mommy put me in my warm monster outfit from Grammy Johnson and then I started helping her with dinner
I even called Daddy home for dinner
Mommy let me help take the picture
We had Spinach Tortillini... Mommy could've done a little better
Once Daddy came home I was okay to leave mommy's side and all I wanted to do was be with my daddy! Because lately he's not around and doesn't have time to let me play Nintendo with him, or watch basketball, or eat buffalo wings, oreos dipped in Chocolate milk, and bratwursts all in one sitting. We used to watch movies in our underwear and give Nala a hard time; I sure miss him.
Daddy showed me his class schedule, guess he's at school these days?
Daddy was falling asleep so I came to keep him company
I showed daddy where the lights are
Then Mommy told us it was time for bed and we needed to say prayers, she ruins the fun sometimes. 
I made sure to sit with daddy while we prayed
Mommy and Daddy tucked me into bed. I wasn't tired, but I noticed Nala (my lion stuffed animal) was cold and sleepy so I tucked her under my blanket and cuddled with her until she fell asleep. I didn't try to escape my bed because I knew Nala needed me; I'm sure this surprised my mom and dad, even more so when 10mins later I accidentally fell asleep while helping Nala fall asleep. 
:)
[Yes Maddix it was a surprise, but you're constantly full of them.] 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lacey,

    I just read a few of your posts and wow, I'm impressed. You are so brave and strong! Good luck as you continue to settle in. Why are you guys in Poland? I hope your homesickness subsides soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! I'm surprised You have had time to read my blog. I've read some of your posts and you guys are so busy, but seem so happy! Your girls are so cute, and you and Tia look so happy together.
    We're here in Poland so that Travis can go to Medical school for cheaper. It was sort of like a backdoor option. So we'll do two years here, and then two years in New York... then wherever he earns a residency. It's a long process but we're really enjoying it. Are you guys over at BYU still? I read that you moved out? Are you in an apartment in Provo?
    It was good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete